Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
By using the Site you acknowledge and agree that you have been asked to read these Terms and that your use of the site is conditional on your acceptance of these terms and all conditions, policies, disclaimers and other notices on the Site. You acknowledge that the use of our Site is intended for the provision of business loans and that consumer loans are not provided by us. If you do not agree to the Terms, you must refrain from using the Site. We reserve the right to block you from use of the Site if you breach these Terms.
Amendments to Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to amend these Terms from time to time. Amendments will be effective immediately upon notification on the Site, without further notice to you. Your continued use of the Site following such notification will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the Terms as amended.
Licence to use Site
- We grant you a non-exclusive, worldwide, non-transferable licence to use the Site in accordance with the Terms set out in this Agreement.
You must not use the Site in any manner:
- unless you hold all necessary rights, licences and consents to do so;
- that would cause you or us to breach any law, regulation, rule, code or other legal obligation;
- that is or could reasonably be considered to be obscene, inappropriate, defamatory, disparaging, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, threatening, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence or in breach of privacy;
- that would bring UFA, or the Site, into disrepute;
- that infringes the intellectual property or other rights of any person;
- that promotes any other business which provides a website or service that is the same or substantially similar to the Site; or
- causes or induces other users of the Site to use another website or service that is the same or substantially similar to the Site.
Subject to clause 5, you may hold material from the Site in your computer’s cache or have a single permanent copy for your personal use but you must not without the prior written approval of UFA:
- alter, transmit, perform, display, reproduce, distribute, license or publish any material;
- frame or mirror the site or embed material from the Site;
- use or attempt to use any material published on the Site for purposes relating to another web site, publication or searchable database;
- use any process, automated or otherwise, to query, scape, retrieve, data-mine or copy any material on the Site or formulate any document, index or database on the material published on the Site;
- transfer or sell any of the products, services, information or features offered on the Site;
- take any action which would disrupt or interfere with the Site or the use of the Site by any other user or bypass any security mechanisms used on the Site.
- undertake any other action which is in breach of the Terms or the terms contained in other policies.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- We retain complete editorial control over the Site and may alter, amend or cease the operation of the Site at any time in our sole discretion;
- the Site will not operate on a continuous basis, and may be unavailable from time to time (including for maintenance purposes);
- We may at time choose to cease operation of the Site or suspend use of the Site at our discretion;
- whilst We have no reason to believe that any information contained on the Site is inaccurate, We do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of such information, nor do We undertake to keep the Site updated; and
- the Site contains links to other websites as well as content added by people other than UFA. We do not endorse, sponsor or approve any such user-generated content or any content available on any linked website.
Goods and Services Provided by Third Parties
To the extent that any goods and services are offered on the Site by third parties:
- you are responsible for making all relevant searches, enquiries and investigations for any goods and services, including but not limited to any written off vehicle register or register of security interests (including the Personal Property Securities Register or otherwise);
- We do not act as any person’s agent or broker; arrange any contract between you and any person; or provide any warranty in relation to any person’s goods or services including but not limited to any representation or warranty that the goods or services are of merchantable quality, fit for the purpose intended or safe for the purpose intended; and
- We will not be responsible for the terms of any transaction between you and any person, any goods or services purchased by you from any person, or resolve any dispute between you and any other person.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All of the content of the site including all information, text, material, graphics, software and advertisements on the Site are the property of UFA and/or copyright of UFA unless otherwise indicated. Aspects of the Site content is protected by Australian and international trademark laws.
- Nothing in these Terms constitutes a transfer of any intellectual property rights including copyright. You acknowledge and agree that, as between you and UFA, We own all intellectual property rights in the Site.
- By posting or adding any content onto the Site, you grant UFA a perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, worldwide and transferable right and licence to use that content in any way (including, without limitation, by reproducing, changing, and communicating the content to the public) and permit us to authorise any other person to do the same thing. You will not use any item or information on the Site to make any modified or derivative works.
- To the full extent permitted by law, We (including our directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents, contractors or other third parties associated with operating the Site) disclaim all liability and responsibility for any loss or damages arising from a user’s use of the Site in any way whatsoever, including, but not limited to, any loss or damage arising from any tortious act, omission, negligence, breach of contract or breach of statutory duty.
- To the full extent permitted by law, you agree to release, indemnify and hold UFA harmless (including our directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents, contractors or other third parties associated with operating the Site) from all damages, actions, suits, causes of actions, claims, costs and demands whatsoever and wheresoever arising out of or relating to your use of the Site. This includes your agreement to indemnify UFA (including our directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents, contractors or other third parties associated with running the Site) from any claim made against it from a third party arising from your use of the Site.
- To the full extent permitted by law, we exclude all representations, warranties or terms (whether express or implied) other than those expressly set out in the Terms.
These Terms are to be read subject to any legislation which prohibits or restricts the exclusion, restriction or modification of any implied warranties, conditions, guarantees or obligations. If such legislation applies, to the extent possible, we limit our liability in respect of any claim to, at our option:
in the case of goods:
- the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
- the repair of the goods;
- the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or
- the payment of having the goods repaired, and
in the case of services:
- the supply of the services again; or
- the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
You indemnify UFA and their employees, agents, contractors and directors with respect to any loss incurred by UFA, their employees, agents or contractors with respect to your use of the Site and/or breach of these Terms including all claims for damages or otherwise either directly or from third parties which claims may include damages, costs (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis).
- The Terms terminate automatically from the time We, for any reason, cease to operate the Site, save and except for any breach of the Terms by you prior to such date;
- We may otherwise terminate your use of the Site immediately, if you have breached the Terms in any way.
We will not be liable for the consequences of any circumstance reasonably beyond our control which affects our obligations under this Agreement.
This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of South Australia and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State.
A provision of these terms and conditions that is illegal, invalid or unenforceable in a jurisdiction is ineffective in that jurisdiction to the extent of the illegality, invalidity or unenforceability. This does not affect the validity or unenforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction, nor the remainder of this document in any jurisdiction.
You must not assign, sub-licence or otherwise deal in any other way with any of your rights under these Terms.